Online abstract submission system will be available and open until midnight 24:00 on 24 November 2023.
Abstracts will be sent to Scientific Committee members for blind evaluation process. Abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee for either Oral or Poster presentation and authors will receive the confirmation of acceptance of their works by 22 December 2023.
Abstract Submission Guideline
Online Abstract System Procedure
- Abstracts shall not be longer than 300 words.
- Abstract title must be less than 10 words and express the researches essence.
- Name, last name, title, institution, city and contact details of authors shall be stated clearly.
- Presenting author shall be stated in the system.
- Abstract body shall not include any indication about the authors and their personal and institutional details.
- Abstracts (except for case reports) shall include the sections: Aim, Material and Method, Results and Conclusions.
Acceptance Letters of Abstracts
- All accepted abstracts will be highlighted in the system and authors will be able to monitor the actual status of their abstracts.
Information about Oral and Poster Presentations
- Each participant can apply with only one abstract as presenter author.
- 5 minutes time for presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A, 7 minutes in total will be allocated for each oral presentation.
- Necessary technical equipment will be provided for the presenters of oral presentations.